We are hiring Experienced and Trainee Data Cabling Engineers.
Similar field of experience is preferred, but not essential,
The person must be practical.
Working in a teams of two; you will be responsible for carrying out cabling installation work, assisting with organising and re-cabling communications cabinets to a high standard, carrying out installation work around the country.
· Practical Knowledge of Working with Tools
· Must be able to work away
· Ability to Work as Part of a Team
· Speak Fluent English
· Cable Pulling (Cat 5e/Cat 6/Fibre)
· Cable Termination (Cat 5e/Cat 6/Fibre)
· Installation of surface mounted trunking
· Removing existing cabling
· Organising / re-organising existing cabling within communications cabinets
· Liaising with the client
· Taking scans of cables using Fluke equipment
· Keeping detailed notes of work carried out