Stoneleigh Consultancy Ltd has five encompassing “Customer Care” values.
- Team Working
- We are honest, trustworthy & professional in all our business dealings.
- We respect client confidentiality.
- We give our Clients balanced & objective advice.
- We ensure our Suppliers know what we require & when.
- We are personally accountable for our actions & decisions.
- We are ethical in all we do.
- We always strive to find better ways of doing things.
- We learn from our experiences.
- We share knowledge & best practice.
- We encourage innovation.
- We strive to be experts in our field of activities & services.
Excellence is about doing everything to the best of our ability, being professional, thorough & disciplined. It is taking pride in our work & above all delivering excellence & value for money.
- We make it easy for people to conduct business with us.
- We work openly with Clients, partners & suppliers to achieve mutual success
- We are prepared to identify & address all issues.
- We challenge colleagues who do not uphold the company values.
- We are approachable & treat each other with respect.
- We encourage & enable people to contribute, to develop in line with business needs & to maintain their professional standing.
- We contribute positively to environmental issues.
Care means there is no place in our Company for selfishness, indifference, harassment, bullying, intimidation or victimisation.
- We work together to secure our own and the Company’s future.
- We are flexible in our outlook.
- We strive to overcome any barriers to delivering the best solution to our
- We listen to others & respect their views.
- We provide & are open to constructive feedback.
Teamwork is not about getting on with our colleagues regardless. It is about building a working environment where people can challenge, share, support & work together for the good of all.
- We go that bit further to get things done.
- We work openly to achieve success.
- We see things through to completion.
- We promote the Company & support its ambitions.
- We act so that we are valued for what we are and what we do.
Commitment is about being passionate about the Company and what we do. It is about accepting and getting on with difficult tasks, overcoming barriers to success, setting high standards in all that we do & helping others to achieve the same.