Virtual | Remote | On-Site
There’s no denying that we’ve all faced some major challenges in recent times. But, Promethean have remained fully open for business (through remote working and following safe working practices), Promethean has closely monitored the evolving education landscape and developed a channel strategy for the ActivPanel demonstration programme. As schools undergo a phased return to the classroom, it is clear that we must adapt our ways of working if we are to keep moving forward. What is the expanded ActivPanel Demonstration Programme?
Promethean have introduced a range of options which gives schools the choice between three different types of ActivPanel demonstration – enabling them to select their preferred route to experience
- Virtual – Hosted via video conference, this virtual demonstration live streams the ActivPanel in action, with content targeted at specific school needs. Customers will have the opportunity to interact during the demonstration, with the session duration expected to be a maximum of one hour.
- Remote – For those schools who want to experience the ActivPanel for themselves, the remote option combines the virtual demonstration with a two-week system loan. This gives the school time to road test the ActivPanel, with dedicated Promethean support on-hand for the duration of the loan.
- On-Site – Where schools would prefer a full on-site demonstration, Promethean has established working practices and method statements that will enable the demonstration team to visit schools safely. The ActivPanel will remain on-site for a two week period, to enable the school to fully evaluate its capabilities.
Promethean Demonstrations – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Hygiene
Promethean places the highest priority on the safety of its customers and staff. The following procedures will be followed for all Promethean product demonstrations:
• Adherence to any site health and safety rules
• Use of face masks and protective gloves during demonstration
• Signature in visitors’ books or any documentation with a personal pen
• Maintain Social Distancing based on latest government guidance
• Ensure that the number of people in the demonstration space is safe
• The ActivPanel will be cleansed with sterilising wipes at the begging and the end of the demonstration
• Personal contact (shaking hands) will be avoided
All Promethean staff have all been provided with PPE which includes the following:
• Hand sanitiser
• Antibacterial wipes
• Disposable bags
If you have any questions regarding Promethean health and safety procedure, please speak to your Promethean representative.
To book your demonstration please ring 01939 238800 today or fill out the contact form on the side bar of this page with your contact details and we will contact you.