Protect your staff
It is essential that the safety and security of staff are upheld to prevent the spread of Covid-19. As a means of helping to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, businesses have begun to institute thermal imaging cameras and hand-held thermometers as pre-screening devices. Devices that identify elevated body temperature (EBT) which could be indicative of a fever (one of the symptoms of a viral infection). While these devices do not replace conventional medical testing, they can be used to give an early indication when evaluating a large population.
To help our customers over this difficult time Stoneleigh consultancy Limited have identified a range of products to help maintain the health and safety of your school or business. Medical Grade Non-Contact Thermometers for as little as £99.00 and high volume fixed thermal imaging systems from £8655. Please contact our sales team today for more information about pricing.
Handheld temperature screening devices.
FLIR thermal imaging cameras can be a useful, efficient tool for screening people for signs of elevated skin temperature
•Can FLIR products be used to detect a virus such as the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
–No, thermal imaging cameras cannot be used to detect or diagnose an infection.
•How does thermal imaging technology work?
–FLIR thermal cameras detect heat radiation and can be used to identify the surface temperature of objects and people.
•Where can they be used?
–Any Indoors location.
–All Flir Handheld cameras include a Screening mode that provides an alarm when an object or person is detected to have an elevated temperature compared against a sampled average temperature value.
ADVANCED THERMAL CAMERA
MODEL: FLIR E75 24°
The FLIR E75 has the sensitivity and resolution needed to diagnose problems and find hidden deficiencies, even from a distance. The 320 x 240 true native resolution offers more than 76,000 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, while interchangeable lenses offer complete coverage of near and distant targets.
ADVANCED THERMAL CAMERA
MODEL: FLIR E85 24
The FLIR E85 is packed with the high-performance features needed for fast, accurate detection of hot spots and hidden deficiencies. The 384 x 288 true native resolution offers more than 110,000 points of temperature measurement, while the laser distance meter provides data for measuring square area (m² or ft²) on-screen.
MODEL: FLIR E95 24
The FLIR E95 has the sensitivity and resolution you need to diagnose electrical faults, find hidden deficiencies, and keep your workplace running smoothly. This thermal imaging camera offers high-performance features, such as laser-assisted autofocus and on-screen area measurement, plus 161,472 (464 x 348) points of temperature measurement and wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C. The E95 has a superior spot-size ratio and is sensitive enough to detect minute temperature differences.
MODEL: FLIR T530, 24°
The FLIR T530 has the features professionals need to accurately troubleshoot hot spots and potential faults. With the 180° rotating lens platform and a bright 4″ LCD, the FLIR T530 is engineered to help users diagnose hard-to-reach components in any environment. Advanced on-camera measurement tools, laser-assisted autofocus, and FLIR’s industry-leading image quality ensure you’ll find and diagnose problems quickly. Add the Inspection Route camera option, and you can download and run survey plans to your camera from FLIR Thermal Studio Pro (with with Route Creator plugin). Together these systems will help you record temperature data and imagery in a logical sequence for faster troubleshooting and repair.
MODEL: FLIR T540, 24°
Troubleshoot hot spots, find hidden faults, and confirm repairs quickly with the ergonomic, high-resolution FLIR T540. This 161,472 (464 × 348) pixel thermal imaging camera has a bright 4″ LCD and a 180° rotating lens platform, so you can easily and comfortably diagnose electrical or mechanical issues, even in hard-to-reach areas. Advanced on-camera measurement tools such as 1-Touch Level/Span, plus laser-assisted autofocus, ensure you’ll record accurate temperature measurements every time. Add the Inspection Route camera option, and you can download and run survey plans to your camera from FLIR Thermal Studio Pro (with with Route Creator plugin). Together these systems will help you record temperature data and imagery in a logical sequence for faster troubleshooting and repair.
MODEL: T640 15° (WI-FI)
The high-performance FLIR T640 helps you find hidden signs of electrical resistance, mechanical wear, and other heat-related problems. Offering the rich detail of MSX®, the enhanced resolution FLIR UltraMax®, and temperature calibration to 2000°C, the 307,200 (640 x 480) pixel T640 has the superior image quality and clarity needed to diagnose problems quickly, so you start on repairs immediately. Keep things operating safely and head off expensive downtime with this flexible, dependable thermal imaging camera.
FIXED-MOUNT THERMAL CAMERA
FLIR A400/A700 Smart Sensor
MODEL: A400 + SMART SENSOR CONFIGURATION (STANDARD)
The FLIR A400/A700 Thermal Smart Sensor Camera has the features automation solution providers need for complex monitoring applications, including elevated skin temperature screening when used as an adjunct to other body temperature screening tools, critical infrastructure, product quality, and early fire detection. The Smart Sensor configuration includes multiple measurement tools and alarms while also providing computing-on-the-edge, with analytics performed at the camera level for immediate results. With a range of lens choices, motorized focus control, and unrivaled connectivity, A400/A700 cameras offer unmatched power and flexibility. Easy configuration allows you to tailor this monitoring system to your company’s quality, productivity, maintenance, and safety needs.
EXTECH IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
- Non-contact temperature readings of body temperature – reduces the spread of disease compared to contact instruments
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32 to 42.5°C)
- High accuracy – all readings are within 0.5°F (0.3°C)
- Excellent resolution of 0.1°F/°C
- Measures from an optimal distance of 1.9″ to 5.9″ (5 to 15cm)
- Fast response – takes a reading in under 0.5 seconds
- Measure surface temperatures between 32°F and 104°F (0.0°C and 60.0°C)
- Ergonomic, pistol-shaped design with built-in trigger for taking a reading
- Built-in memory – up to 32 records can be stored and recalled on the instrument
- Runs on 2 x AA batteries
- US FDA Certified
FLIR TG56 Spot Infrared/Contact Thermometer
- Precise, non-contact measurements of temperature
- 24:1 distance-to-spot ratio – work up to 24 inches away fro a measurement spot of 1 inch
- Built-in laser targeting system makes it easy to identify the measurement point
- Measure surface temperatures directly by using the included type K thermocouple probe
- Temperature measurement range from -30 to +650°C (-22 to 1202°F)
- Basic accuracy of ±1°C (1.8°F) or 1% of reading
- Resolution of 0.1°C/°F
- Responds with a measurement in less than 150 milliseconds
- MAX/MIN measurement mode – calculates the maximum and minimum temperatures taken over a period of time
- Differential MAX/MIN mode
- Average mode
- Graphical menu structure provides easy access to all settings
- Adjustable emissivity with predetermined levels and custom adjustment to cater for different types of surface
- High/low visual alarms
- Rugged, industrial casing will withstand a drop of up to 3m
- Bright worklight – ideal for use in darkened conditions
Access the battery compartment with no tools
- FLIR TG56 Spot Infrared Thermometer
- Wrist Strap Lanyard
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual (CD)
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Type K Temperature Probe
- A non-contact, IR thermometer
- CE and FDA approved, qualified certificated, and medically licensed
- Measure forehead and body temperature
- Identify persons with EBT, a sign of fever, which is a symptom of many illnesses
- Streamline medical testing
- Use alongside medical procedures to help prevent the potential spread of infection
- Temperature range: 32°C to 43°C
- Accuracy between 32°C and 42°C: ±0.2°C
- Accuracy between 42.1°C and 43°C: ±0.3°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Backlit display